GARRETT ACE 150 is ideal for the selective search for ferrous and non-ferrous metals (including gold), located in the ground at a depth of 200 cm. and in water at 40cm. depth display. The five segment of the display identifies the metal objects found. Three different sound signals – duplicates the detection of the metal with a sound signal. A display section indicating the depth of the object to be found. The Metal detector is equipped with a satisfactory sensitivity adjustment, a display indicator for the state of the batteries.
– Automatic billet balance, graphical indicator
– Watertight probe 23x16cm.
– 3-level depth indicator
– 4-level depth sensitivity and tuning
– tone discrimination
– Headphone output
– Optional search probes
– Large LCD display, three different sound signals
– Telescopic bar
– Microprocessor control
– Automatic operation system – control
– Length 105cm to 130 “adjustment
– Frequency 7.2 kHz
– Four AA batteries
– Built-in reprogramming